Those who fancy tech- toys and Drones in particular are up for a delightful surprise. Popular UK brand, DirectDrones recently introduced a sleek new toy plane that is nothing like the ordinary. Coated in shimmering 24-carat gold and fitted with the best technicalities, the luxe new drone is a fancy little catch for those who can afford it.
If you buy this drone, the 4K camera can be used to document your opulent lifestyle, and the intelligent flight modes can make it easy to flaunt your gold drone without having any piloting skills. Interested? Here’s the product page in the Drones Direct store.
While the DJI Phantom 4 is no doubt stunning and above any drone you may have seen before, it comes with an obviously heavy price tag of $24,391. Nonetheless if you have an overflowing stash or simply fancy toy- flyers, this gold plated drone is a worth a buy.
- 24-carat gold plated
- Avoid obstacles infront and below automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 2km.
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x DJI Phantom 4: Gold Edition
- 1 x Phantom 4 remote controller
- 1 x Phantom 4 intelligent flight battery
- 1 x Mobile device Holder
- 2 x Sets of propellers + propeller storage bag
- Charger and power cable
- Gimbal clamp
- 16GB MicroSD card, MicroSD cable and carrying case
What do you think? Are you already figuring out how to tell your significant other that you’ve sold the car to fund one? Or are you happy with your normal, plain, regular Phantom 4? Let us know in the comments.