EOS-1D X Mark II is out in the market and Canon takes the pride of having a camera which works at the very rapid click and with the precise definition of the subject . It Up to 14 fps*(up to 16 fps* in Live View mode) can be captured at a burst rate of up to 170 RAWs with a CFast™ card, and an improved 61-point AF system which can shoot when it’s all dull light around sharply and expertly. 4K video can be recorded at up to 60 fps with smooth AF and strikingly clear detail , so it is also the advantage while taking a video with EOS-1D X Mark II. It owns the treasure which will be the expandable ISO range and the brilliant sensor incorporated. This EOS-1D X Mark II is saving the heritage of Canon by offering the unimaginable assets set inside it.
Mind blowing advantages in EOS-1D X Mark II
- 14 fps* full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps* in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
- Burst rate – 170 RAWs in frequent shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast™ cards in CFast 2.0™** slit.
- new 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, with an ISO range of 100–51200; expansion to ISO 409600 will create less noise.
- Tinkered AF performance through 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type points, developed center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8***.
- Precise subject finding for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab**** in camera. Full 1080p HD shoots up to 120 fps for slow motion.
- Additional is , Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous AF during video capturing .
- Look and take control on high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
- Ascended resolution and tiny details, with lens aberration correction and diffraction changes and evaluation via new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
- Built-in GPS***** gives geotag information with auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites.
- Brand new optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A goes well with IEEE 802.11ac/n/a/g/b, hinging both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi® bands.
- Long-lasting and irregular magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for challenging shooting situations.