With the number of people making the shift from more traditional DSLRs to Sony mirrorless systems, adapters are often a way of life. While Canon shooters have been able to use their lenses on Sony cameras with full control since forever, Nikon shooters with AF-I and AF-S glass haven’t had a fully automatic option. Now, we can do the same with Nikon bodies with the new Fotodiox Fusion Smart AF Adapter.
Here are some of the features:
- Sophisticated breakthrough aperture control system enables Sony camera full electronic control of Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses for Auto, Aperture Priority, and Program AE modes.
- Sony camera can record EXIF data from Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses.
- Auto focus in high-speed and low-speed modes with Nikon AF-I and AF-S lenses.
- Powered VR image stabilization in compatible lenses.
- Compatible with all manual vintage Nikon F mount lenses.
- Infinity focus guaranteed for all Nikon lenses.
- Aluminum construction with integrated baseplate and 1/4-20″ mount for supporting longer and heavier lenses
full aperture control
The Fotodiox Fusion adapter truly does pull unparalleled functionality from your Nikkor lenses when you attach them to a Sony E-Mount camera—and all for just $350.
To learn more about this adapter, or pick one up for yourself, head over to the Fotodiox website by clicking here.
via Nikon Rumors