Michael Kors, a name who’s normally associated with purses, handbags and clothing, has teamed up with Fujifilm to launch a limited-edition Instax Mini 70 instant film camera.
The new Michael Kors x Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 camera comes in a gold metallic colour and the Michael Kors brand logo is printed on the front of the camera body. A replica of the designer’s signature can also be found on the back of the camera in the same gold hue.
It’s the same as every other Instax Mini 70. It has a built-in flash, 60mm lens, viewfinder and a dedicated selfie mode, coupled with a mirror up front to make sure you look good and are in the frame. The camera spits pictures out of its side, in a manner not dissimilar from a Polaroid, harkening back to a quainter time when we didn’t have the technology to carry every photo ever taken around in our pockets.
Features at a glance
- Exclusive gold metallic color
- Michael Kors logo on lens
- Designer’s autograph on camera door
- Special selfie mode (automatic adjustments to selfie mode when necessary)
- High-performance flash (automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speeds accordingly)
The camera will hit Michael Kors retail locations and the brand’s website for a limited time from October 20th through the festive season . It will cost $149. If you want to add a gold chain, it will cost an extra $28.