Tamron announces their new lens 35-150 mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD (Model A043), a compact and fast portrait zoom lens for Canon and Nikon full frame DSLRs.
Listed below are few key features of this new lens:
- Designed for fast handling and easy transport, is compact and measures just 4.9 inches (12.4cm) long with a precise autofocus system having Optimized Silent Drive (OSD) DC motor.
- With 35mm to 150mm focal length, enables the lens to provide the most favored 85mm focal length for portrait photography.
- F/2.8 aperture at the widest focal length and capable of maintaining F/4 at the tele side, the lens is capable of offering a good aperture range for Portrait photographers in challenging Light Conditions.
- Allows shooting with a Minimum Object Distance of 17.7 inches (45cm).
- Filter Size – 77cm
- Embodies 9 bladed circular aperture, a moisture-resistant built, with a Broad-Brand Anti-Reflection (BBAR) coating which helps in reducing ghosting and flare.
- Lens also has a fluorine coating which makes the lens water and oil resistant.
Tamron announces the lens as “From the outer contours of the lens, to the deftly worked Luminous Gold brand ring, the quality of this lens is second to none. Even details like the shape of the switch box and the precision and stability of the metallic mount reveal a commitment to functionality as well as design.”
The Tamron 35-150mm F/28-4 Di VC OSD is expected to be available by Jun 20th, 2019 for Canon EF Models and May, 23rd for Nikon F bodies. The lens can be prebooked for $799.