If you’re looking to boost your photography skills, these eight clever tricks can be done without any new investment.
Photographer Peter McKinnon shares eight of his favorite photography tricks in a 2-minute video
Watch this short clip to make your photography life a whole lot easier.
Here’s a breakdown and of what he demonstrates:
1. Belt sling: Use your belt as a sling2. Coffee hood: Use coffee cup sleeve as cheap lens hood
3. Dream chap: Smear lip balm/ vaseline (recommended on filter) for a dreamy look
4. Cello-lens: Use some plastic wrap in front of your lens for a cool-looking effect.
5. Shade blend: Use your shades as color filters.
6. Knife blade: Use it as a reflector to give interesting effects.
7. Torch flare: Give creative light effects with artificial light
8. Smart flare: Use a smartphone’s flashlight for flare effect.
via Peter McKinnon